Mystery Blogger Award
Mystery Blogger Award
I am absolutely pleased to be nominated for my first Mystery Blogger Award. It is wonderful to let someone know that their work, time writing and their passion is recognised and appreciated. I am excited about it. Really appreciate it. I am very thankful to Sharvina, for nominating me from her wonderful blog, Tips from Sharvi. Please visit her lovely site where she shares practical tips to make one’s daily life easier, from tips on ensuring better life goals to meditating daily.
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
According to the creator, Okoto Enigma, the “Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
To know more about this award, see what the creator, Okoto Enigma says…
The Rules of the Mystery Blogger Award
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three things about myself
Well…I am a Mum, with restless feet and one who believes that it is never too late to live a little.
Links to my top 10 posts
- Step into a space wonder on earth – Brussels Atomium
- Southwark Cathedral – Why you should visit this Oldest Gothic Cathedral in London?
- Explore the Victorian Love Affair – Isle of Wight’s Top 5 Adventures
- Stonehenge – A Sophisticated Architecture that should not be missed
- #2 in My City & My Town – Appreciating London Series – Greenwich – 45 Experiences and More in One Day
- Great Smoky Mountains Natural Park – 10 Reasons to Visit this Ancient Wonder
- How to make the best of 3 – days in Tokyo
- The Routemaster Heritage Route 15
- Follow your heart
- What do I value most in my life…
My answers to Sharvina’s questions
1. What motivates you to blog?
What motivates me to blog is ME! I love to share my adventures – stories and life experiences, through the very many photographs that I click-away, hoping to inspire and motivate individuals to live their life, be it your wildest dreams of scuba diving in the Great Coral Reef, bungee jumping or even just holding hands with your better half on a beach whilst watching the sunset over tequilas – whatever it is…if I could inspire just one person to get out there and get discovering this beautiful world of ours – I think that is rewarding enough for me. You can read more about me here
2. Do you actually follow your set blogging schedule?
I must admit that I do not have a set schedule but I am working on it!
3. Who inspires you the most?
This is quite a difficult question as there is no One person – I take the best from those who have paved the way and left their footprints for us like Maya Angelou, Eleanor Roosevelt, Abraham Lincoln, Nelson Mandela. More recent thinkers whom I am inspired by are Oprah Winfrey and Michelle Obama.
4. Which is your favourite vacation destination?
Japan – a country with an amazing and beautiful landscape, a fusion of cultures, steeped in deepest of traditions but yet it is a society that is shifting towards modernisation, thus pushing and testing the boundaries of these ancient traditions.
5. Funny one… Honestly, can you sneeze with your eyes wide open? First, try it out to see. If you can, then teach me how to!
Haha…I tried but could not! 🙂
My nominees for the Mystery Blogger Award in no particular order are:
Questions for my nominees
1. What inspires you to blog?
2. What is your favourite season of the year?
3. If you could time travel, where would you be?
4. What are your top three travel destinations that are on your bucketlist?
5. What is the most embarrassing or funny incident in your life?
Sharvina, I would like to thank you once more for nominating me for the Mystery Blogger Award. This is a great way to give recognition to fellow bloggers within the blogging community. I have carried the torch and have handed to my awesome nominees. As for my nominees, many congratulations!! Hope you guys will enjoy my answers and my best posts. Please also visit Sharvina’s site for lovely and practical tips to make our lives easier. You may prefer not to accept this award but I sincerely hope that you do (by following the above-listed award rules) because this is one way to share the recognition with other fellow bloggers and expand the blogging world.
Have a great weekend!!!
July 2019 Update